Listen to The Long Island Housing Podcast on Anchor or Spotify.
We are currently in a housing crisis and a lot of folks want to know how to navigate this tight real estate market. This podcast not only gives you a running commentary on the overall Long Island housing market but it also covers a lot more that can help you out.
If you’re confused and not getting the answers you’re looking for when it comes to:
- Your Neighborhood Home Values
- How Much To Pay For A Home
- Where Housing Prices Are Going In The Future
- Knowing The Best Strategies For Planning Your Move
- Being Able To Rely On A Knowledgeable And Experienced Real Estate Expert
- Avoiding Pitfalls Of Selling And Buying A Home In This Market
The Long Island Housing Podcast is a simple solution to help you make sense of your options.
My name is Tom McGiveron and I host 2 podcast episodes every month.
Each month you’ll be able to access the following information from episodes:
- How many homes are for sale throughout Long Island.
- How many homes are available in different price ranges.
- What the average and median selling prices are – every single month.
- What prices are like in towns throughout Long Island.
- Forecasts for pricing, available homes for sale, and mortgage rates.
- What to watch out for when your purchase a home.
- Strategies for staging a home to sell.
- What draws “the crowd” to homes and what to renovate/repair to increase wow factor.
- National expert insights on market trends.
I’ll also answer any questions you have about your town, street, local restaurants, things to do, or anything related our local real estate market. I’ll share your question and answer on the podcast if you like or privately – whichever you prefer. You can also text or call me with any questions you have (631)831-9048.
I look forward to working with you and helping you sell your current home and/or help you find a home to buy. It’s what I do.
Thanks so much for listening!